.Thursday, January 19, 2006 ' 12:52 AM Y
Tutorials balloting has been quite smooth for me =) I got all the tutorial slots i wanted (except for the GEK mod, which the tut balloting will be done using an advance algorithm system...dunno wats that also...results not out yet) So most prob I will be having a 5-days week on Odd weeks and a 4-days week on Even weeks, with tues free.
Recently I was kind of hooked to the "Lovers in Paris" story...i watched that drama for the 1st time by chance on tuesday this week, hmm...think its a lovly fairytale story...impossible in the real world bah...but i guess i still prefer this kind of drama after all...haha...maybe i'm shallow...
I happens to find out that there is actually a book on this story...and happens to find the online version of this book. Ppl interested can check this out!!
http://book.sina.com.cn/nzt/lit/balilianren/index.shtml
okie...i'm gg to continue reading this story now =)